Re: Kudos to MSP IETF hosts & other ramblings

2001-03-23 05:10:03

also,the wireless access fro mthe pub was inspired! we got really
serious bar bof work done without tourists kibbitzing

In message
<5(_dot_)0(_dot_)2(_dot_)1(_dot_)2(_dot_)20010322182325(_dot_)01aff090(_at_)10(_dot_)30(_dot_)15(_dot_)2>,
 RJ Atkinson typed: