Re: Kudos to MSP IETF hosts & other ramblings

2001-03-23 08:00:02

well adding another enue to the IETF seems to me to be more open

also note the _process_ is to do with WG last call etc - we were'd`nt
doing anymore than talking about bugs in i-ds that we wrote (and all
authoprs were present) - this is what bar bofs are usually for - i
dont see that this is any different fro mauthors conversing over email
before releasing a new id to thr world

finally:
bofs are not Wgs. they dont do nuffink til they get chartered so they
are not really in the process. bar bofs arent even bofs. they dont do
anythign til the get sobered.

In message
<4(_dot_)2(_dot_)2(_dot_)20010323090914(_dot_)01abfd30(_at_)localhost>,
Margaret Wasserman typed:

Not to pick on Jon specifically, but how is this common IETF
attitude consistent with the IETF's stated commitment to
open process?