Re[2]: I-D ACTION:draft-brezak-spnego-http-00.txt

2001-09-25 13:30:03
This is truly nonsense.

If an IETF author does not know what ASCII is and won't
bother to conform to it, then the document should be
rejected, and not published.

To consume human and net bandwidth over something as
trivial as this is a true waste.

"MicrosoftÆs" indeed.

Since this document purports to describe behavior of
IE 5.0 and IIS 5.0, can we look forward to another
such memo for 5.0X, or will we have to wait for 6?

Gene Gaines
gene(_dot_)gaines(_at_)gainesgroup(_dot_)com
Sterling, Virginia