Re: Trees have one root

2002-07-30 02:24:24
I do, but too many of my corespondents cannot be reached via ORSC rooted domains, so I carefully locate my mail services such that I can reach and be reached via The Whole Internet. It can be tricky, and only a few mail servers are so far able to make it work, but that is because so many choose not to make it work, for their own reasons.

Please note that ORSC has no aspirations to control the Internet, and so ORSC is willing to continue in this state as long as it lasts.

Cheers...\Stef