Re: A Good Schism Brightens Anyone's Day

2003-04-29 13:43:00
Peter Deutsch wrote:

So here are a few things we could ask:

   - So what percentage of machines really are being NATed right now?

   - What percentage of traffic is generated and consumed by NATed
hosts?

And, if someone answers, the next question is, how do they know? NATs are essentially invisible from the outside.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                          |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                        |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                       |
|Vote for Ron, and nobody gets hurt! --actual campaign poster from|
|Chicago                                                          |