Re: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

2003-06-19 07:59:54
Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu> writes:

If the customers are getting what they want, that seems to me that it
can hardly be characterized as a "mess". And you have yet to establish
that they're not getting what they want.

certainly the users I deal with are not getting what they want.
others seem to be reporting similar experiences.

Then why don't they switch providers. Revealed preference suggests
that they *are* getting what they want, no matter how much
complaining.

-Ekr

--
[Eric Rescorla                                   ekr(_at_)rtfm(_dot_)com]
                http://www.rtfm.com/