Re: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

2003-06-19 09:02:27
Remember Paul ..the issue in most of these laws is to go after the
company offering the products, porn, whatever _via_ spam.

and when they are syn-scanning me from outside the us i can tell who
their client is how?

and when the robot calls back asking me to hold on the line for a human
operator, exactly what law is being broken?

here's the broken record, one more time.  if you build a worldwide
communications infrastructure, you should expect it to get Used.