Re: A modest proposal - allow the ID repository to hold xml

2003-09-03 13:08:34
On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 05:23 AM, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:

[*] The critical aspect is that the DTD *must* be kept simple. If the DTD
evolves into a Turing machine with Perl-like syntax we can just
acknowledge that it's time to shut down the IETF and go home. I cling to
the forlorn hope that people still know - and more importantly,
understand - what the 'E' in IETF stands for.

Write the schema in Relax NG (RNG). It's joyful, easy-to-use, XML-based schema language. :-)

simon

--
simonwoodside.com -- openict.net -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel