A modest proposal - allow the ID repository to hold xml

2003-09-02 19:53:09
Rosen, Brian wrote:
Allow the submission of an xml file meeting the requirements of RFC2629
along with the text file (and optional ps file) for an Internet Draft.

  I totally agree with it.RFC2629 may be something need improvement.Now some
protocols are completely written in XML schema,like UDDI. Even now I have to
find how to use the nroff.I can't find its window version.It just give us some
inconvenience.
  you will find search in XML is easier than in any other formats,if you have
ever made some programs about it.XML may be the most efficient method to
describe a protocol,how can we refuse it.