Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiatelegitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-09 16:12:48

Shelby Moore wrote:

grenville armitage wrote:
Valdis gave you the initial pointer, why should he do your literature review
(prior art?) research as well?

grenville armitage,

Afair, I think you've sent this post something like 6 times already,

We inhabit different worlds. The email archives for this list, of which
you are so fond, suggest I sent this once. My mail client's records show I
sent it once. Perhaps your statistical spam measurement techniques need
some tweaking.

gja