Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-09 14:59:01
Oh, please tell me you're not going to keep posting pointers to your

If Dave Anderson (or any one else) keeps making new posts *misstating* that my
proposal is to make an abuse-free protocol, when my proposal is not, then I
guess I might have to keep clarifying that my proposal is not to make an
abuse-free protocol, eh?

I would help to actually read the post before replying, in order to cut down
the noise level.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com