Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-09 15:20:07

Note that advertising is inappropriate on the IETF mailing list.

I don't think that was Vernon's or my intention.

Then remove both Vernon's (DCC) and my post.  I saw it as implemented examples
of two different fundamental internet engineering ways of dealing with out of
signal email.  Both the DCC and ours are free services as best as I can tell,
so don't know what the advertising would be for.  The traffic here is miniscule
compared to a link I can put on other sites I run and I would guess probably
similarly for Vernon.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com