Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-09 15:46:32
I started this thread.

Let's please close this thread here on IETF and move it some where more
appropriate.

I do not know exactly where to move it to (which list I will choose exactly
because I want to research more to try to avoid running into Vernon, Valdis,
Spencer, and others again which will be difficult since they seem to be every
where).  What I may do is write the LD and make a working group some where and
then apply to such a list and ask only those are really interested to follow.

Sometime in the future, I will make one more post on this list to say where all
my replies will be going.

So if there are any more posts, I will be collecting them and making replies on
them to another list in future.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com