Re: [Fwd: [Asrg] Verisign: All Your ...

2003-09-19 21:28:34
What Doug Royer is complaining about is that his mail client previously
told him right away. He didn't have to wait for a bounce.  Now he has to
wait for a bounce, and that is a "big change".

As I pointed, this is incorrect behavior to begin with, on the part of
MUA.  It is therefore, "not a big change".  Proper MUA's previously handed
the message to a relay, and got a bounce. Proper MUA's still get a bounce.
You still get a bounce, and you still find out that the domain is
incorrect. Nothing has changed.

Your assertions below are irrelevant to the original message. As such,
they are in fact sophistry.

                --Dean