Re: Principles of Spam-abatement

2004-03-03 10:30:22
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, David Morris wrote:

Your logic breaks over the fact that you got the message because of who
you both know ... the ietf.org mailing list. It was not unsolicited mail
from a party with which you have no relationship.

But c'mon, I get plenty of mail from people I REALLY don't know and who
AREN'T on a list I'm on.  So do lots of people.

So his logic is just fine.

   rgb