Re: MBONE access?

2004-03-03 21:31:46
Paul,

This is simply silly.

What you are saying is that for religious reasons you are unwilling to use
FREE and widely used tools in order to help us develop our own.

Next thing you'll be telling me PDF is a bad thing.

If you want the IETF to be a place where more people can participate you
need to ditch some of this religion.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj