Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

2004-05-11 14:38:57
Where would you suggest I take it?

It says in the IETF mission statement:

   The IETF will pursue this mission in adherence to the following
   cardinal principles:

   Open process - that any interested participant can in fact
      participate in the work, know what is being decided, and make his
      or her voice heard on the issue. Part of this principle is our
      commitment to making our documents, our WG mailing lists, our
      attendance lists and our meeting minutes publicly available on the
      Net.

How can one have an open process if WG chairs don't receive email?

How can it be taken off-list if IETF staff don't receive email?

Your request seems to be contradictory.

                --Dean