Re: [dnsop] Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

2004-05-11 14:38:58
DNSOP list members -

A friendly reminder about the list setup:

DNSOP, the Domain Name System Operations WG list.

Questions about the administration of this list should be addressed to
owner-dnsop(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu

Posts intended for the entire list should be addressed to
dnsop(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu

If you plan to post from more than one email address, please send a
list of secondary posting addresses to:
owner-dnsop(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
with a subjecy line that reads: dnsop secondary posting request

To unsubscribe yourself from this list send a message to
'majordomo(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu' with the contents:

unsubscribe dnsop
end

or go to the web based user interface:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html

The Mhonarc web archive can be found here:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html

A list of the  text archive files (month by month) can be found by
sending an index request (index dnsop) to
majordomo(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
and files can be retrived using the majordomo get command:

get dnsop dnsop.archive.xxx
Note that the list is archived is several ways and in several places,
so anyone can read the WG list at their pleasure.

Lucy E. Lynch                           Academic User Services
Computing Center                        University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu           (541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998