Re: Last Call: 'The IESG and RFC Editor documents: Procedures' to BCP

2004-05-19 07:44:06
thanks for your comments, Pekka!

wrt review subjects - we went a few rounds on this, and the current list is probably a reasonable compromise between "no list" and "exhaustive list" - it's short enough to make people notice that "such as" probably covers a lot of stuff not mentioned. Good that you can live with this one!