Re: UPDATE - mp3 audio streaming...

2005-03-09 11:47:40
Yeah, I've had trouble with Jabber too. I was the Jabber scribe in multi6
yesterday and it just stopped working halfway through. Noone had communication,
even though the wireless was working, more or less.

John

------------------- Original message -------------------
Subject: Re: UPDATE - mp3 audio streaming...
From: "Ken Raeburn" <raeburn(_at_)MIT(_dot_)EDU>
Time: 03/09/2005 11:33 am

On Mar 9, 2005, at 11:23, Tony Hansen wrote:
So far, the mp3 streams have been quite a success. From the feedback
I've heard, the audio quality has been mostly excellent. When combined
with the xmpp/jabber rooms, we have a two way communication path, and
several meetings I've been in have used this combination quite
effectively.

In krb-wg this morning, I've heard reports of people being unable to
join the jabber chat rooms, including at least one person listed as
being in the chat room but report (by email) unable to send anything.
(Haven't heard of problems with audio though.)

Ken