Re: UPDATE - mp3 audio streaming...

2005-03-10 13:24:32
As someone who's been beating the drum for remote attendance for some time, I have to say the audio setup this time was outstanding. I was only able to listen in on a limited number of sessions, but that was enough for me to hear the discussion on a draft I'm working on. Video would not have added anything of value in reality.

on the other hand, if someone can figure out a way to transmit the images that are being fed into the video projectors, that might be useful. video streaming might be the easiest way, and unlike a video camera, it wouldn't need an operator.

Keith