Re: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria

2005-10-23 07:48:32
Folks,

   I'm Prasad from India.  I'm sure you would've heard about the IT industry
capabilities of cities like Bangalore & Chennai in South India.  So incase you
are looking for venues in Asia,  I can just either of these places which has
good facilities to support large conferences & connectivities to all parts of
the world.

   Let me know if you are interested.  Then I'll get you all the related
details for the same.

Cheers,
Prasad.
Mobile#  +91 98458 55400.

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> wrote:
Agree.

Having organized some smaller meetings (up to 800-900 people), I know very
well that this is a real situation and in most of the situations you need to
book a venue at least 18 months in advance.

Regards,
Jordi