Re: IETF Meeting Venue Selection Criteria

2005-10-21 06:46:22
Ed Juskevicius wrote:
I don't know about July 2006 or November 2006, but I would be surprised
to learn they have room for us. If we seriously want to have IETF
meetings in Montreal or Toronto, we might have to wait until 2007 - if
we start planning now :-(

I'd just like to comment that we have slipped back from the 18 months
planning target. No excuses or explanations offered - but the IAD and
IAOC are very aware we need to get back on track. That's one reason
I encouraged Jordi's draft - if we have a set of even approximate
guidelines, it will be much easier to get the site selection production
line running.

    Brian