Re: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

2006-01-22 05:50:59
Because I do not feel that the punishment is merited.

On Jan 22, 2006, at 7:25 AM, Eliot Lear wrote:

Marshall,
I do not support approval of this PR-action.

Because.....??

I posted my thoughts earlier, my understanding is that in the last call process it is appropriate to restate one's
opinion.

If you conclude that I think that there has been too much verbiage on this matter, you are correct. I am trying to add to it as little as possible.

Regards
Marshall