RE: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning JFC (Jefsey) Morfin

2006-01-20 07:09:03
Glad to hear it is not just me.

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Stephane Bortzmeyer
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 13:41
To: Margaret Wasserman
Cc: 'Harald Tveit Alvestrand'; 'Scott Hollenbeck'; 'Sam Hartman';
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning JFC (Jefsey)
Morfin

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 07:03:52AM -0500,
 Margaret Wasserman <margaret(_at_)thingmagic(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 155 lines which said:

I also have found that Jefsey's posts have a higher signal-to-noise
ratio than many peoples' posts, but I am willing to chalk some of
that up to the fact that he is a non-native English speaker who is
trying to make himself understood, and so I try to be patient with
that, too.

I can testify that Jefsey Morfin's posts in french are as long, as
off-topic and as undecipherable than in english.