Re: "too many notes" -- a modest proposal

2006-01-25 15:28:10
We had a discussion on this back in May 2003, and I created a mailing list for it called "ietf-moderation" - you can subscribe to the list by http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-moderation, or the usual -request spiel.

Total traffic seems to have been 3 messages in May and 9 messages in December, so it would be a quick job to review.

The list's still available to continue the discussion.....

--On 25. januar 2006 12:26 -0800 Michael Thomas <mat(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>