Re: Moving from "hosts" to "sponsors"

2006-03-25 10:34:33
> If the meeting fees could be lowered over time because
> smaller venues are needed 2 out of 3 IETFs, then more
> people will be able to participate.

My head hurts. If more people can participate how come
we would need *smaller* venues? And by what miracle does
lowering the fee allow us to reduce the cost per participant?

In my case, the meeting fees are small compared to travel and hotel
costs.

Indeed. Not only is it small, it isn't where corporate bean counters
put their attention, which is air fare, hotel, and per diem.

   Brian