Re: Moving from "hosts" to "sponsors"

2006-03-27 02:03:06
Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Henning Schulzrinne wrote:
Indeed. Not only is it small, it isn't where corporate bean counters
put their attention, which is air fare, hotel, and per diem.
this is not universally true. With cheaper air fares and not staying
Understood, but you are fortunate to find cheap airfares from where
you happen to live. Also note that the meeting rooms have to be paid for,
either by filling our room block at the main hotel, or with hard cash.

Brian,

He is already staying at some other hotel. Are we having a problem filling the room block.

More generally, how does the question of lower attendance fees and broader participation have anything to do with the room block?

d/
--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking