Re: [Nea] WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)

2006-10-10 12:39:24
Todd,

I've received several complains from people that think that you are crossing
the limit again and being off-topic with this thread and I seriously agree
with them.

Consequently I warn you. If you keep going on this, I will apply a new ban
(two weeks, as it will be your second one in a very short period of time).

Regards,
Jordi, acting as IETF Sergeant-at-arms

De: todd glassey <tglassey(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:37:49 -0700
Para: Theodore Tso <tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>
CC: "nea(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <nea(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>,
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: [Nea] WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)

Hey Ted - the more I thought about this post of yours the more it annoyed
me. You see - when a WG chair doesn't want someone saying something in their
WG and they control the number of players in that WG, they will always
control the consensus such as it is.

The point is that there is no where to permanently register a dissenting
opinion in an effort or IETF program now that you claim that the charter for
the IETF(_at_)IETF(_dot_)ORG mailing list is restricted.

The IETF needs IMHO one general list for everything that doesn't fall under
the rubric/charter/umbrella of some WG and their list, and personally after
NETWORK was shutdown I thought that this was it.

Todd Glassey