Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

2006-11-06 10:44:08
It's not clear whether going on this way will achieve useful results
in a useful amount of time.

the first part of the above is a matter of opinion, which I'll respect but disagree with.

the second is a red herring. if you wish a more detailed explanation of the timeline of milestones in IEPREP, I'll be happy to take this offline with you and the working group chairs. the timeline reflects poorly on several people (I'll objectively include myself in one instance) and groups and really doesn't need to be brought up here on the ietf list.

-ken