Re: Prague

2007-03-08 00:10:53
I haven't been following this discussion closely, but in case nobody
else has made the point: the bad news is that the Prague taxi-driver
community is (in my personal experience)  crooked, while on the other
hand Prague public transit is quite efficient.  Last time I was there
I arrived late and paid some taxidriver/pirate a huge sum to get me to
my hotel; I was flying out at a civilized time and figured out how to
take the tram+train combo to get me to the airport at approximately
1/50 of the cost. Also the people on public transit are more
interesting. -Tim