Re: Prague

2007-03-08 00:04:14

On Mar 7, 2007, at 3:57 PM, Jari Arkko wrote:

I think we should boldly go where no IETF has gone before (but millions of other people have, safely).

I'll agree if I can change the phrase ever so slightly.

I would like to see the IETF meet where IETF participants live. Over time, I would expect that to include quite a few places.

When will the IETF meet in Dubai? well, riddle me this. How many IETF participants do we have that live in Dubai?

I won't ask how many we have in the Czech Republic :-)