Re: IPv6 RIR policy [was Re: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all]

2007-08-29 12:54:20
Ray Plzak wrote:
If you think that way, then why don't you say so on the ARIN Public Policy
Mailing List where such a comment needs to be heard. Discussion about ARIN
policy on this list will not influence the policy process.

I think the message needs to come from IETF that this isn't something
the RIRs should consider within their purview.

I could argue within ARIN that ARIN's policies are harmful etc., but
that's sort of besides the point.  And of course it's not just ARIN that
we should be concerned with.