draft-aboba-sg-experiment-02.txt

2007-09-10 10:36:14
Alexey Melnikov wrote:

IMHO, it also might be appropriate to find a better forum and process for discussing and moving forward on this document. The topic is important, and one that the IETF has an opportunity to make a contribution to, over time. I think this may be a case where the existing BOF process has limited our options. For an alternative, see:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-sg-experiment-02.txt

I will study your draft, thank you for the pointer.

Bernard,
I quickly looked through your draft. I don't think it applies for a case when there is no intention to form a WG. Is my understanding correct?

Regards,
Alexey

P.S. Please consider my question unrelated to draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05.txt.