Re: Daily Dose version 2 launched

2007-11-06 06:25:21
On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 03:04:14PM +0200,
 Jari Arkko <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net> wrote
 a message of 31 lines which said:

- I'm using RSS (not browser) for accessing the news.

Shame on you, you should use Atom, the IETF format (RFC 4287) :-)

  For that, the left hand side frame that lists WGs seems a bit
  unnecessary, and consumes screen space. Is there a way to make the
  frame not be included in the RSS feed?

I do not understand, there are no frames in the RSS feed (nor in the
Atom one) and RSS has no support for frames anyway.

Actually, the problem I have with both feeds is that they have no
<content>, just the titles (which does not change, except for the
issue number), the date and the link. Not very useful.