Re: Confirming vs. second-guessing

2008-03-16 18:42:33
:-)

This is a slight misquote of my

"The Nomcom's goal should be to select the best qualified candidates from the
pool of volunteers. The confirming bodies should confirm any candidate they
believe to be fully qualified."

N.B.; Reasonable people can differ on whether any given candidate is fully
qualified and the fact the Nomcom considers someone qualified is simply input
into the CBs deliberations as opposed to a given fact.