Re: Last Call: draft-freed-sieve-environment (Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension) to Proposed Standard

2008-03-18 08:08:30
Sam,

A few comments about differences in philosophy rather than
specific details of this proposal.  Once one gets past that
difference in philosophy, it is not clear to me how much of your
comments are major but...

--On Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 04:51 -0400 Sam Hartman