Re: experiments in the ietf week

2008-03-24 07:24:46
On 16 mrt 2008, at 21:42, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

... Nearly all IETF mailinglists are still hosted on IPv4-only
servers, to name just one issue.

Umm...  At this time, most IETF mailing lists are hosted on
mail.ietf.org a.k.a. www.ietf.org, which is IPv6 enabled.
(The numbers I have for active WGs are that 90 out of 120 lists
are hosted on ietf.org).  I can't really reconcile that with
your statement above.  Could you expand on your thoughts in
this respect?

IETF discussion list (and several others):

v6ops list:

This is excellent progress since the last time I checked somewhere
last year, which was the basis for my statement.