Pseudonym side-effects [Re: Possible RFC 3683 PR-action]

2008-03-25 13:49:34
On 2008-03-26 04:44, John Levine (or somebody) wrote:
So rather than inventing yet more complex rules, I would be inclined
to have a much simpler rule that says that if a group's leader sees
mail from someone who is obviously You Know Who or You Know Who Else
already subject to 3683, just block it and send out a one sentence
notice reporting it.  Then return to useful work.

Regards,
Glenn Curtiss

Unfortunately this could be seriously unfair if the someone is
in fact not You Know Who but someone with very similar opinions
and lingusitic quirks. Declaring the mail to be off-topic or an
attempt to re-open an existing consensus would be fine.