Re: Progressing I-Ds Immediately Before Meetings

2008-07-19 05:48:02
On 7/19/08 7:28 AM, Jari Arkko allegedly wrote:
So, my suggestion would be to add a change to our long list of tool development tasks. In its simplest form, submissions should be allowed even after the deadline has passed if tracker state > pubrequest. Other, more complex policies might also be possible, but they would need more discussion. For instance, chair decision, allowing updates of drafts that have already been updated shortly before, etc.

... and the WG can always decide which ones to actually discuss.