Re: Removal of IETF patent disclosures?

2008-08-15 10:33:42
Paul,

FWIW, this works for me.

One quibble: I would suggest that moderation for spam, drivel, and duplicates ought to be a reasonable Secretariat (or IAD, or IAD-assigned) task. If the IETF and IAB chair don't have better things to do with their time than to moderate this sort of posting, then I suggest a small committee be formed to start working on a list, perhaps to report back to the RFC Editor well before the end of March :-(. In addition, having a volunteer make those decisions could easily lead to claims of conflict of interest and we don't want to go there.

   john