Re: Internet Society joins Liberty Alliance Management Board: Why?

2009-03-02 06:44:19

On 1 mrt 2009, at 23:49, Lynn St.Amour wrote:

PS. Re: your side note below on the makeup of the ISOC Board, we'll update the list to show the community or mechanism that appoints/ elects Trustees. In the meantime, the IETF appoints 3 Trustees (out of 13, 12 voting and me non-voting). The current IETF appointees to the ISOC Board are: Patrik Fältström, Ted Hardie and Bert Wijnen.

Also note that the IAB is to select a new IETF appointee. See http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg05771.html for the list of nominees.

--Olaf