Re: Important Information about IETF 76 Meeting Registration

2009-08-31 12:23:17
Stephane,

Chill out, it's an experiment. The details are yet to be worked out,
but for instance it COULD be used to identify the person at the mike
which would be good for the minutes and good for the Jabber scribe.
WIDE has used it for such in the past. A *possible* use would be to
automate the blue sheet data collection, but there are NO PLANS AT
THIS TIME to replace the paper version. This is an EXPERIMENT.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj