Re: Important Information about IETF 76 Meeting Registration

2009-08-31 13:00:21
Paul,

The reason this is an EXPERIMENT is exactly to find out
what/how/where/when information needs to be collected to
be useful for the IETF.

So, I can well imagine that we could have a "alias" or "identity"
field that would represent exactly what you put on the bluesheet
and THIS is the information that would be collected. It might get
complicated if you have numerous aliases that you use for different
working groups etc, but anyway, all of this is a matter of
programming. I am going to assume (without having looked at the
details) that the RFID card can hold a lot of information.

I am going to suggest that we, with the help of WIDE, start a
discussion list where some of these details can be ironed out.

Cheers,

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj