Re: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis and the optional/mandatory nature of IESG notes

2009-08-31 14:41:29

Joel M. Halpern wrote:
If every document needs this marking, ...

If this line of discussion needs to happen, it needs to happen on a separate
thread, because I believe it has nothing to do with the current text, proposal, or concern.

As noted, it is opening a very old -- and I believe very different -- basic
concern.

The current question is about IESG Notes. We ought to restrict postings on this thread to that question.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking