Re: Important Information about IETF 76 Meeting Registration

2009-09-23 19:08:01

 the japanese equivalent of the OMROM V600-D23P71

--bill

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 09:16:37AM -0700, Ole Jacobsen wrote:
I have asked Osamu and Kato to answer. Stay tuned.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj