Re: Why the normative form of IETF Standards is ASCII

2010-03-11 16:24:46
HTML actually uses Unicode. All current element and attribute names are
ASCII, in case you meant that.

And to write unicode codes you use .... EBCDIC ?

I'd potentially agree if the format we actually use wouldn't have useless
page breaks that leave 25% of the pages unused. At least over here. I'd also
agree if that format would actually be usable on small devices like ebook
readers (where it's essential that you can reflow the text).

Agree, lot of white space.

Regards
Jorge