Re: On Day Passes..

2010-03-24 21:16:36

On Mar 24, 2010, at 10:10 PM, David Morris wrote:

Multiple-days should be allowed ... it makes no sense to offer day passes to folks with just one day to attend but not to those with 2 or even 3. I used a day pass this year and didn't participate in a 2nd WG because two
day passes weren't allowed.

Did you ask ?

Regards
Marshall

Don't know if I could justify paying the full
week fee if a Day pass wasn't offered. If I'd been allowed to have 2 day
passes, I'd have contributed 10x the green dot campaign value.