Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-05-10 04:06:34
On 10 mei 2010, at 5:01, tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu wrote:

I talked to a cab driver in Boston, and he's not very happy with
credit cards, because he was forced to use a new system for credit
cards, and it takes what he considered an unfairly large percentage
when customers pay by credit cards.

And that's why credit cards are so evil. I understand there are often
provisions that sellers can't charge a premium for credit card payments to make
up for the commission so in places where creditcards are common EVERYONE pays
more because of credit card commissions.