Re: The IPv6 Transitional Preference Problem

2010-06-24 22:21:37
there are many packet level tools ad server based packages that can help forecast and pipe v6 loads seamless to your user stack.

Sent from my iPhone (SDK).  Please excuse my brevity.

On Jun 24, 2010, at 1:23 PM, David Conrad <drc(_at_)virtualized(_dot_)org>